Your federal government clients utilizing IBM server technology want to maintain and extend the life of their current infrastructure. Have a federal customer with a System X environment? They likely want IBM-badged hardware with date codes prior to 10/1/14.
And that is what we can provide to you.
IT Xchange is an IBM global partner. That means we help your customers manage total cost of ownership through extending the lifecycle of their existing IT infrastructure. We do this by providing discontinued or constrained IBM systems, options, upgrades and accessories.
We provide Grade A IBM servers and systems with 100 percent functionality and in overall excellent to very good cosmetic condition.
Here’s a look at the stocked and supported products we offer:
· System X
· Enterprise X-Architecture
· X86 Flex System blade servers
· Integrated systems power by Intel Xeon processors
· Other options (HDD, memory, processors, etc.)
Why IT Xchange?
There are a number of benefits we offer our customers serving the U.S. Military and other branches of Federal Government. Exclusively for this customer set, we offer a test and demo program that provides your customers with fully configured IBM servers shipped securely to their site for testing prior to purchase.
We guarantee that these products are made from only genuine IBM parts and will look and act like new. That means they will have no major cosmetic imperfections, and will be completely functional machines. They are also IBM service pack eligible.
Other benefits to working with IT Xchange include:
· New or refurbished options with borderless shipping
· Configuration is secure and performed in U.S. warehouses
· Available technologies are matched to individual requirements
· Option and Upgrade additionally available for 18 months
· Domestic technical support services and troubleshooting
· 90-day warranty from IT Xchange
· Same-day and next-day shipping
· Sales representatives that are both knowledgeable and helpful
What’s more, we are a global IBM Options Continuation Provider, which means we can provide you with access to the broadest inventory of discontinued IBM Options in the world. Our inventory covers the last one to five years of IBM’s technology offerings.
If your customers’ current technology infrastructure is built on options no longer marketed by IBM, that doesn’t mean they have to invest in new product types or even new software or systems certifications. We can extend the life of their existing installation, as well as offer greater flexibility through a transition or redeployment of legacy systems.